乐施会
      救世军
      香港红十字会
      香港世界宣明会
      福幼基金会有限公司
      联合国儿童基金会香港委员会
发表于 2008-6-4 09:39:12 | 显示全部楼层
Dear JoJo,

Without the same culutre and education background, we haven't communication stage to discuss the dontaion affair about Alan. Anyway, the purpose of discussion is for Alan's development. Hope you will understand!

Bests.
发表于 2008-6-4 09:43:31 | 显示全部楼层
识唔识讲中文?
发表于 2008-6-4 10:00:40 | 显示全部楼层
阿伦26岁了是你认为。不是我们,不是每个伦迷,也不是阿伦自己,所以我们根本无需面对你心里26岁的阿伦
发表于 2008-6-4 10:50:29 | 显示全部楼层
明白了,正因为我对钱的认识淡漠,股民可能会敏感一些罢,我并不是觉得我捐钱多,我只有100元和论坛的166是愿意的其他我根本不愿意捐,更不可能去向您理解的在吹,我说的话很明白.而我的工作恰恰就是面对全省的广告公司,所以我对他们很厌烦,广告业到处都是利益和虚伪,我每天95%以上的工作是在推掉他们的拜访,说的难听点微是在躲避,至于您公司的捐款也不要和我个人相比来说觉得高,因为很多广告公司在没有拿到我一分钱的情况下,但是邀我的饭局就比您公司的捐款高10倍.就这次震灾来说,已经不下5家广告公司来和我谈搞一个赈灾晚会义演什么的,我都推了,因为我觉得无聊,搞这种东西无非是给一些有想法的人提供露脸炒做自己的机会,还有就是抓紧噱头挣钱的广告公司.他们只知道制造顺势轰动达到自己的金钱名利目的,而对与主题根本就是可怜的傀儡.所以您的的职业习惯可能造就了对阿伦形象的敏感,很正常.
看完您今天的话我很欣慰,因为您已经慢慢的从焦虑急噪中冷静下很多了,问题越说越远了,我们既然是从工作到认识都是相对的那么刚好不要在说下去了,如果我们都爱听他的歌就听下去吧........
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-4 11:03:29 | 显示全部楼层
歪楼了~~~

我都想改标题了,其实我的困惑是:ALAN最近好象被忽视了,与他的会长身份不符合,造成这种局面的原因是什么?
发表于 2008-6-4 15:35:55 | 显示全部楼层
最近好像华仔的确是出了大风头,阿伦的确是有被忽视的感觉!可是我们心里支持他就好了,外界的各种因素也不是我们这些伦迷所能改变和动摇地。支持阿伦就好,其他就不要多说了!
发表于 2008-6-4 17:41:13 | 显示全部楼层
暈!!!!!!!~~~~讨论问题就讨论问题,现在出现了争吵和不正常的发展趋势苗头...........看的实在是夠乱的了.本来最近一些事情就让大家夠困惑的了........再在这彼此互质有什么意思?好有什么必要?停止吧!!!要不就好好說.心平气和的谈/谢谢大家了
发表于 2008-6-5 00:07:04 | 显示全部楼层
难道大家不知道这次的义演的牵头是东亚的老板林建岳吗?他是刘的老板,所以东亚的歌手是这次演出的重点,曾志伟也对这次演出的安排不满而有微言!!!上次雪灾没有见到刘的踪影.但是大家不应该拿这些来评论自己的偶像,还是不焦点放在灾区的人民身上吧
发表于 2008-6-5 01:02:44 | 显示全部楼层
in HK discussion board, I don't see anyone criticizing Alan in this matter, only Alan fans here like to discuss something like this! Alan remained low key this time and I think he did a very right thing!

For those who thinks alan is getting to 26, get your hell out of here. You pick the wrong idol, you should go for Leslie Chueng whom the perfect image stays forever!

Also, no one would dare to ignore Alan in HK, again, only Alan fans here would say such things! don't say what Alan is not popular no more or whatsoever! if he is not popular in HK, who is???do you know how many shows Alan held in HK after year 2000? do you know Alan was so welcomed by the audiance when he became the guest of the other singer's show? would that make you guys excited if Alan announces he is 26?? damn, what a fans!!!!!

I know a lot of you guys don't like to read English here, I just want to say whatever i wanna say!

other fans would support their idols for the effort they do for the earthquake, but here fans just keep questioning him in different matters, and then said we are "mature" enough to see the different side of the story! what an native idiot!
发表于 2008-6-5 03:14:48 | 显示全部楼层
真好笑,discuss上的人直情當Alan無到,無咩原因,因為Alan近年個朵臭晒.成日亂講嘢搞到人憎鬼厭.D人點插Alan妳睇唔到唔該唔好以為就係無.睇下近年尼D事,妳可以話D人亂作,但查實尼D事,係實在存在對Alan有負面影響.

A: 封新四大天王----幾多人不滿?
B:Wendy二奶事件-----大家都知道個負面效果啦!
C:挺董----------妳知唔知幾多香港人因為尼件事大鬧Alan?
D:冠希艷照門事件------妳知唔知成個discuss係嗰段時間幾多人聲討Alan.
E:明星足球隊集體叫雞----Alan係主角,上晒头条啦!
F:湛江演唱會----心照既朋友都清楚係點回事!
G:係電臺直指許冠杰阿Sam唔關注公益事務.
==================================================================

以上尼D嘢,係近幾年發生的,我有無作大,大家心照.妳以為Alan而家好掂?妳就想!
我係唔係響度數臭Alan?我係唔係響度數臭Alan就代表我唔再擁護佢?
係妳先覺得正視偶像係=背棄....
no~妳D思想,既唔尊重現實,又扭曲人意,但妳唔好以為個個人好似妳甘盲目.
妳話discuss無人鬧Alan,妳話hong kong web 無人對Alan有諸多意見.
我麻煩妳妳自己究竟清楚幾多?我麻煩妳調查過未?妳知唔知幾多人係唔想講而已.妳又知唔知
而家幾多人當alan透明?!
妳睇唔到唔代表無?ok?!
但Alan近年言行有問題,負面形象已經固立係個事實妳又清唔清楚?!乜尼度D人提出意見唔係為佢更好係為左D乜?!

唔通尼度D人對佢苦口婆心係等于嫌棄佢?(妳D言論我見過啦).四川捐款尼單嘢...
妳識Alan我都識,大家唔係自欺欺人就唔好話Alan係低調,佢係唔係一個低調的人,佢對$係咩態度妳知我知.
如果妳(包括其他人)認為Alan有捐錢(什麼尺度先?!)就大大聲講出來.如果唔確定就唔好係度亂甘幫妳個idol粉飾.我都係唔確定呀,但係我係尊重我睇到既事實,妳呢?

至于 what an native idiot!~~~~~~~~off啦妳~!
发表于 2008-6-5 03:31:42 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 福建U 于 2008-6-5 03:14 发表
真好笑,discuss上的人直情當Alan無到,無咩原因,因為Alan近年個朵臭晒.成日亂講嘢搞到人憎鬼厭.D人點插Alan妳睇唔到唔該唔好以為就係無.睇下近年尼D事,妳可以話D人亂作,但查實尼D事,係實在存在對Alan有負面影響.

A ...

CEO.jpg DISCU01.jpg DISCU02.jpg.jpg

我知post這些好多人不愿意看啦,但是譚詠麟現在給人的印象就是非常不好.Anyaway,或許妳們會覺得不必在乎別人的眼光,但Alan的演藝事業不是僅屬于妳們來支持就可以的.我更加想給某些人知道,不要以為妳們的idol現在很"掂"!

包括四川捐款,對Alan提出意見目的只是希望他這片天地可以走得更好.那些說不必在乎別人眼光的人看好了,如果沒有市場的支持,妳們想再看譚生演唱會或者再聽譚生的唱片都很難.贊助商或者唱片公司不會因為妳們一萬幾千個人的支持就對Alan特別青睞.那些說Alan現在還非常"掂"的人真好笑,明明已經"唔掂",還要覺得"很掂"!

如果覺得不順眼.就Delete我的topics啦!
发表于 2008-6-5 04:22:02 | 显示全部楼层
don't try to twist the truth, I said no one in "this matter" had a negative saying about Alan, not in the previous events.

in the HK discussion board, many other artistes were attacked, not only Alan, andy lau, jacky Chan, gill, joey, eason, are all being attacked all the time. so what? they can only represent part of the youth (obviously the dumb ones), not the majority of the HK people. No one even bother to talk about Sam Hui there, does it mean that Sam Hui is totally ignored by the HKers?

ok, whatever you think; Alan is old, Alan is not popular, no one cares about Alan now, HKers hate Alan, would that make you happy???? why you always stated that the people with the opposite view of you are "好笑"?so only you are smart emough to face the reality? why I support Alan so then I am 盲目? don't you think you are 盲目 attacking the people holding the different view of yours?

you 苦口婆心? you are just digging the wrost part and keep making it a big deal; this is why people doesn't agree with ya. Yes, Alan did act low key sometimes, it depends on the situation because he is a way smarter than you are. Yes, Alan is not as popular as the 80s but he still had an important position in HK .

I know who you're, and I know you're alway acting like this.  I just want to point it out that we are here to support Alan; and i disagree with the way that you always dig out the wrost part and magnify it. Alan is Alan, if he changes his way that is not him. he wants to be himself after 90s. You have to face the reality that he is getting older. You may not accept the way he is now, but doesn't mean that other people can't. I just hope that you won't pick on the small things whole lot of time.

BTW<, yes, I believe alan did or will donate $$; he mentioned couple times that it would be a long progress, and it would take at least 7 years to rebuild. He is ready to give out 7 years to help.
发表于 2008-6-5 07:08:34 | 显示全部楼层
Don’t even think that those forum represent HKers, it only represents certain part of the HKers. A lot of people, mainly the ones over 30, would not surf to those sites. People criticize Alan, you magnify it; People don’t criticize him, you said they are ignoring him; what's your main point? Just find an excuse to criticize Alan!? here is what one HK fan said about  in the 6/1 show :"現場氣氛不錯,我見wynners唱歌的時候,alan還不停的看電視,但合唱承諾的時候,他自己連歌詞都會了,反而很多旁邊的歌手卻不懂呢!
ALAN真的很賣力,是平常演唱會不一樣的他,也看到他常常走來走去,叫人去站前面,他自己卻站在旁邊...."

idiot, how 唔掂 he is now? Wynners holding 13 shows in 2007, Alan holding 11 shows in 2005, A&H holding totaling 29 shows in 03 and 04. They are all full house. Can you give me a name of the singer who can hold that so many shows in recent years? Wynners just held two full shows in Toronto; other than Jacky Chueng, no other singers can hold more than one show there, do you know???  

Alan stated clearly that he would NOT retired in the near future. So I believe he will only make you more and more disappointed in the coming times. You have to dig around for his唔掂 evidence whole day. Good luck and have fun.

Instead of keep picking those things in the youth forum, can you just be a little more positive towards your idol? Yes, the majority of youth may not accept Alan nowadays, but it doesn't mean that the majority of the HKers doesn't.  The majority of people make up the main part of the market.  The youth doesn’t dominate the market no more because this market keeps shrinking. you think what you did was good for Alan??? how can the person who twists the truth help? anyway, I observe that there are a lot of people like complaining. You are obviousy one of them. It is just the outcome of the shrinking society.
发表于 2008-6-5 07:22:59 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 大老虎小老虎 于 2008-6-4 10:00 发表
阿伦26岁了是你认为。不是我们,不是每个伦迷,也不是阿伦自己,所以我们根本无需面对你心里26岁的阿伦

x2! just can't understand how come some people here keep forcing other people think Alan is 26. Probably it would make him happier if Alan retires!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表